the Preggo Modchik

a blog about my last pregnancy with my daughter Ava

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, September 11, 2005

the sickness is back

I have been sick since Thurs. night and I am getting weary. I haven't had a shower in 3 days. I had a splitting headache all day yesterday and my doc said no pain meds UNLESS its a migraine. I feel bad for Lydon, he had to sit around and watch his mom be a couch potato all weekend. I need my husband to come back home and get this kid out for some fresh air.

My first doc appt. was Thurs. and everything went well. We decided to bump up my Nuchal Screen to 9/19 so I have the option to do CVS if the results indicate a high probability for chromosomal abnormalities. I feel good about everything, I will probably have amnio at 16 weeks for piece of mind. DH really wants me to do the amnio. We heard the heartbeat and my doc told me that my uterus is growing quickly, muscle memory will kick in and I will start to show soon.

Tomorrow I will be 10 weeks! Come on baby grow so I can start feeling better.

pass the dry toast & ginger ale...

9/11/01 NEVER FORGET!

2 Sweet Comments:

At 9:02 PM, Blogger kari said...

Just checking in to see if you had an updated belly picture for week 10. I am sorry you are still feeling so yucky. I can't wait for this to pass so you can start enjoying your *growing* belly! xoxo

 
At 6:46 AM, Blogger Amber said...

Doing my weekly check in... no week 10 pic yet?? You know what they say.. if you are really ookie it's a girl!! (wink wink)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home