the Preggo Modchik

a blog about my last pregnancy with my daughter Ava

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Milestones we are reaching


Embryo Development
Cardiac Contraction Begins : Aug. 10th
Limb Buds Forming: Aug. 14th
End Embryo Stage: Aug. 29th

Fetal Development
Heartbeat May Be Detected by U/S: Aug. 22nd (we saw on the 19th!!)
Brainwaves Begin: Sept. 4th
Essential Structures Complete: Sept. 12th
Movement Begins: Oct. 10th
Fetus May Suck Thumb: Dec. 4th
Maternal Sounds Recognized by Fetus: Dec. 18th

Whats happening to me
Your uterus is the size of an orange now, and you may find your waistline expanding. If this is your first pregnancy, you're probably not showing. If it's not your first, you may have a "pooch" already. You will tend to show earlier in subsequent pregnancies since your muscles and ligaments aren't so tight.

Time to make peace with the "pooch" as I say, so long to sucking it in.

AMEN!

1 Sweet Comments:

At 5:15 PM, Blogger Amber said...

Just popping in to read your latest update! Looks great!! I think I had to start with the maternity pants at 8 weeks with Sophie.. Hannah I could wait until 17 weeks...

Hope the ookies are staying away!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home