the Preggo Modchik

a blog about my last pregnancy with my daughter Ava

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 05, 2005

9 Weeks Today!


Hard to believe it but I'm progressing along. The nausea continues day in and day out. I usually wake up in the morning feeling pretty ok and as the day progresses, blah I start to crumble until I end up crawling from the couch to the bed. I have another 5 weeks of this to go I suppose, what can you do?

I bought a doppler off eBay last week and it arrived over the weekend. The boys were gone all day and I tried it just for fun! It only took me a few minutes to locate that beautiful sound of a little galloping heart beat. I tried to count the BPM but that was tricky, the doppler will start picking up the sound of my pulsing blood and it starts to focus in on that. I can't wait to share this with Lydon. We are waiting a couple more weeks!!!! It will be here before you know it. I got him a "Big Brother" shirt that I will give to him the night we tell him. :)

It’s hard to focus on anything past Hurricane Katrina these days. The news is so devastating and saddening. Lydon is witnessing first hand the worst natural disaster to hit the US in history. He was so sweet, he pulled $10 out of his bank for me to give to the Red Cross. We can't do enough for these people. I am so sad.

back to laundry, it's Labor Day and I am trying to catch up on house stuff while I can.

2 Sweet Comments:

At 5:56 PM, Blogger Amber said...

9 Weeks!! Congrats Friend! I can't wait to hear how Lydon reacts to the big news!!

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home