the Preggo Modchik

a blog about my last pregnancy with my daughter Ava

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Feeling ooky

I guess it's time, I'll be 6 weeks tomorrow. I feel sick to my stomach, nothing sounds good except sharp cheddar cheese and crackers. I went out last night to Javier's (my fav!!!!) and ate so much food and I felt good. Went to see Frank Caliendo at IMPROV and laughed my ass off. I guess that didn't help as I thought I was gonna barf on the way home. Not sleeping well, I wake up all night, do I really need to be prepped for the early am wake up calls already???

I have so much school stuff to do today. I'm cleaning out my office which will most likely by the room we change into a nursery.

So far only my sister and my housecleaner knows I am pg. We are waiting to hit the 12wk mark (9/26) which subsequently is the 3 yr. anniversary of our ectopic loss.... wierd.

must go eat something....

2 Sweet Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Blogger Amber said...

Sorry you've got the ookies already. The first tri is always hard.. you'll be in the second tri upswing before you know it!! I just love to read about you preparing for a nursery.. and how very strange that the same day will hold such different significance. MWAH!!-Amber

 
At 11:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

isn't it though??? thanks for your words of encouragement, it's a long road when you feel so sh*tty!

misery loves company, if you are interested!?!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home