the Preggo Modchik

a blog about my last pregnancy with my daughter Ava

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

I told my best friend

I caved already!!! I couldn't help it, my best friend just knew I was pregnant. Of course this is the one that asked "ARE YOU PREGNANT?" at her BBQ when I kept dropping everything in her house. That was one of the MANY signs I had during that 2 week wait. I think she is in shock. We went through our very first pregnancies together 9 YEARS AGO! I bet she is just thinking to herself, thank God it's her and not me! LOL! (deep breath) Reality has been sinking in, I am in for a HUGE change.

I'm actually feeling better tonight, not too sick. Made dinner and ate well and hubby gave me the night off from dishes, he said, "go give your gut a rest", he meant well you just have to know him, LOL!

2 more days and we see a heartbeat!

Angels lost tonight, DARN IT!

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home