the Preggo Modchik

a blog about my last pregnancy with my daughter Ava

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

pass the barf bag

Ohhhhh this is bad, I am green. This is what I eat:
  • Ginger Ale
  • Orange Gatorade
  • Saltines
  • Lemon Drops (can you say canker sore?)
  • string cheese

1 week straight of eating this stuff. Time is standing still, its almost depressing. I distinctly remember feeling the same way when I was sick with Lydon. I thought I would NEVER feel normal again, in fact I can't remember what it feels like to have a normal appetite and to not feel so utterly nauseated.

I need to sleep.

2 Sweet Comments:

At 2:10 PM, Blogger Amber said...

Oh big hugs to you my friend. I hope you can eat more soon.
MWAH
Amber

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Amber make this go away.... LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home