the Preggo Modchik

a blog about my last pregnancy with my daughter Ava

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Too Early

I had my 1st u/s appt. today at 10am right after my labs. The technician was so sweet and so sensitive. I told her about my last u/s almost 3 yrs ago which revealed an ectopic pregnancy. She did a lot of measuring of my uterus and was quick to point out that it was so early in the pregnancy that we wouldn't be seeing anything inside, as in a gestational sac, just yet. She did point out that there was a very thick endometrial lining that was indicative of a pregnancy. She also took the time to make a color coded map of my uterus and surrounding areas to show that there were no "hot spots" indicators of a pregnancy developing somewhere outside of the uterus. We made an appt. for next week, by then a sac should be there. (fingers and everything else crossed)

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home