the Preggo Modchik

a blog about my last pregnancy with my daughter Ava

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, February 04, 2006

nursery update - 31 weeks


Getting close, need to get my chair and the window treatments, oh and hang shelves/pictures and then we are DONE! Oh and one more small detail, her door needs to be hung, a door would be nice. LOL!

Feeling winded now very easliy. Painting is finally over and I can finally start putting back everything. I'm exaughsted.

1 Sweet Comments:

At 4:19 PM, Blogger kari said...

It is coming along so nicely Linz!
It is going to be just perfect for Little Miss...I can just picture the two of you spending hours in there together. I can't wait to see it in person!
And look at her wardrobe already - she is going to be one of the best dressed newborns on the block!
xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home