the Preggo Modchik

a blog about my last pregnancy with my daughter Ava

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

kick boxer


Hard to believe I will be 6 months on Friday and Christmas is a week from Sunday. This has to be bar far the quickest holiday season I have ever witnessed. Nothing like being pregnant to keep you occupied while you wait for the holdiays to blow on through. We didn't even bother with all he decorations inside the house this year, I couldn't be bothered and it's WAY to much work for me. I spent all day Sat and Sun wrapping and I ended up with contractions and bad sciaticca both nights, when will I ever learn?

My weight and my appetite is on the rise again, I think I am at 175 now, no wonder my back is tired and sore, this is an extra 20 lbs. already. My boobs have stopped growing (thank God) and I am starting to grow out of some maternity stuff I wore early on. I'll pass them happily along to my sis.

I bought the first piece of furniture for the nursery, an armoire! The rest I will get when I get my AMEX rewards credits, I'm cashing in my miles for baby furniture, I figure we won't need any airiline tickets any time soon.

Time to go to bed already, my back is sore I have been on the computer all day goofing around. I must have wasted 4 hrs on Shutterfly uploading and tweeking gifts.

1 Sweet Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Blogger kari said...

What a wonderful year this has been for you!
I am excited for you - furniture! This makes things real huh? As if that belly isn't real enough. LOL

xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home