the Preggo Modchik

a blog about my last pregnancy with my daughter Ava

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

30 weeks already?


I can tell she is getting BIGGER! She seems to just push vs. poking and rolling. She gets the hiccups all the time, I feel them in my right groin area, she is still always burrowed down there, not an easy baby to feel. The books say she's approaching 4 lbs. my guess is 3, I don't know. I carry her so differently than I did Lydon. I was just HUGE by this time when I was pg 9 yrs ago. Amazing I don't have any dark stretch marks (thank YOU God!) I have a couple silvery ones that you caould never see, my secret. I do have that hernia thing going for me, when your stomach mucles seperate, ouchie.

My trip up to the mountains was great, I felt good despite coming come a tad bit dehydrated. Hubby did manage to get himself a concussion, errr.... since when were helmets a bad idea? My belly felt expanded while I was up there and I scratched myself silly all day. Now that I am back to sea level I feel almost heavier in a way. My left knee (the good one) is now jacked! I can't squat without an excruciating pinch in that joint, that is soooo not a good sign I probably tore something in there. Interestingly enough the back pain seems to have mellowed and I find myself more troubled with just being out of breath or feeling a little anxiety like, almost like I can't quite catch my breath. Could have been just the altitude change over the weekend.

Doc appt. yesterday went well (asides from the scolding about the dehydration) her HB was 140, a mellow baby (I hope and pray), I'm up to *gulp* 181.5 - if I stay under 190 I'll be happy! I hit 205+ with DS.

The nursery is coming along, the 3rd and final attempt at getting the armoire almost didn't happen. The darn thing was damaged AGAIN, this time I just took the thing and a 20% refund, done deal. I have one more pc. of furniture, the chair and then I am done! Need to hang the shelves and pictures but that's just gravy on the top! :) I'm really loving the finished product, sooo sweet!!

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home