the Preggo Modchik

a blog about my last pregnancy with my daughter Ava

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Christmas has come and gone


I can't believe how long it has been since I last posted. What a busy 2 weeks and now the holidays are over. I am completely focused on the nursery now, I have a week off to move my office into the guest bedroom (where I write as we speak) and hire painters, drywall and an electrician to get the extra room transformed into a nursery for baby G. I have some of the bedding and the furniture arrives any day this week! I will be happy when I am sitting in that rocker admiring the completed job, can't wait.

My sciatica continues to worsen, I wake up with it now and tolerate the moderate pain throughout the day. My tailbone is starting to hurt and bending in half is almost impossible. I swear I waddle due to back pain not girth (not yet anyway). I am continuing to expand and I feel stretched like my abdomen is blown up with air. Sleeping is still OK, I just flip from side to side. I am starting to notice some swelling in my feet, a sign that the 3rd trimester is almost here.

My sis continues to do well with her subchoronic hematoma, she is now starting to feel queasy and famished all at once - YEY! I told all good signs! She is moving next week, lets hope she takes it easy and lets other do all the work, she can not afford to be put back on bed rest.

Christmas was fun this year, Lydon was especially happy with all of his presents! Santa really nailed this one! YEY! We are enjoying 2 weeks off together, makes me realize how important it is to cherish this age with him, he is growing up so quickly.

I go back to the OB next week, just in time to start my 3rd and FINAL TRIMESTER! This pregnancy is just flying by... soon it will be the 3 month count down to her arrival. My showers are being planned next month as well!!

Time to hit the heating pad, tomorrow we go paint shopping.

1 Sweet Comments:

At 9:41 AM, Blogger kari said...

I love to see that belly grow!
Third trimester? This has really flown by...can't wait for the 4th trimester when baby G is here. :)

xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home