the Preggo Modchik

a blog about my last pregnancy with my daughter Ava

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, December 01, 2005

It's DEC and I feel pregnant!

My energy level is starting to pick up but so is the anxiety. I think I am begining to feel the "reality" of this whole situation... I'm having a friggen BABY!!!!! the sleepless nights, the painful nipples, the shrilling cries... whew....*deep breathes*

BabyG has a name, but we aren't telling anyone and I'm not posting it BAH! Its a done deal as I have already had something personalized for me with her name on it. I have to take a pic of an outfit I saw with her name on it, that was the day I decided THAT would be her name. I heard it once and then saw it 2 times all in the same day.

She is kicking more and more, she's so squirmy when I bend over, I can tell she is pretty low still and with my short waist there isn't much room when I bend at the waist. Maternity pants are still a challenge, they fit better in some regards but the elastic over my belly just is not comfortable and the low wide under belly bands fold in half REALLY binding into my tummy. I give up. I'm most comfortable in my JCREW plaid pj bottoms, so I live in those.

Les is now in her 5th week of her pregnancy, she has her first u/s tomorow morning!!!! I am so excited for her. I hope she has another m/s free prenancy like she did with her first, what a blessing that would be.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home