the Preggo Modchik

a blog about my last pregnancy with my daughter Ava

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

nursery time!



It's starting to come together! The furniture was delivered on Monday, but unfortunately the armoire was damaged and could not be accepted for delivery. They tell me another 2 weeks, which isn't too bad. I'm certainly glad I started this project early. We still have to get a door installed and some recessed lights put in and a new coat of paint oh and recover a chair... LOL the list keeps on growing. It's my goal to have it all completed by Feb. 1st.... we'll see.

1 Sweet Comments:

At 9:46 AM, Blogger kari said...

Awww...look at how cute it is.
Lindsey, it is just going to be perfect. I can't believe how things just fit - it was all meant to be. xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home