the Preggo Modchik

a blog about my last pregnancy with my daughter Ava

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

3rd trimester time


Well I'm feeling a bit different now in my last trimester. Baby G has her days when she just squirms, flips, pushes, hiccups and in general just keeps me adjusting position to quiet her down. She must be getting bigger as I started to get the rib kicks last weekend, now that feels great... *sigh* My sciatica is pretty back, I don't feel pain until I place my right foot down and then zap, its dibilitating. Hard to get out of a chair, off the couch or out of bed without bearing down to get through those first few steps. The more I walk it seems to quiet down but when I overdo it I get a hot pinching sensation and then I know it heating pad time. I'm considering bringing a pillow and a heating pad to my office for the next 2 months.

Working hard on getting the nursery together. Dropped off a chair to be recovered and window treatments to be made. All I need to get completed is the door and some paint oh and the 3rd piece of furniture delivered and we'll be close to done. I can't wait to sit in that chair and just be in the finished room smiling!

Les is 12 weeks today and her peri thinks its a BOY! We are beyond thrilled for them, they are going to love having a little man, Lily has no idea what she is in for! :) I think she'll have a hard time adjusting but eventually as all brother and sisters do they'll work it out! Hopefully this means Les and I will be done with one of each, I'd like to be able to enjoy our babies growing up together.

5 Sweet Comments:

At 2:38 PM, Blogger Amber said...

You look so great Linz!! 3rd Trimester FLIES!!

MWAH!
Amber

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

PROMISE?????

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger Amber said...

Well until you hit 37 weeks.. then it drags..

BWAH! Sorry!! LOL!

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

aaaaaaaaahh I KNEW there was a catch somewhere....

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger kari said...

Your belly looks great - you are carrying her so well!
28 weeks? Holy moly, where did the time go! You are in the home stretch now...I am so excited for you. xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home