the Preggo Modchik

a blog about my last pregnancy with my daughter Ava

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, January 02, 2006

It's 2006 year of a NEW BABY!



I am sitting here waiting patiently for my nursery furniture to be delivered. I spent the whole weekend cleaning out my office and getting stuff ready for the big "pitch". My back continues to be a HUGE problem, I am in pain every day and I am at the mercy of the sciatica. I'm gonna drink the sugar soda in the am and get my glucose test done so the results will be available to my doc by the time I see her Friday. I can't believe after Friday's 27th week appt. I will be going in every 2 weeks.

3 Sweet Comments:

At 5:42 PM, Blogger Amber said...

Lookie at you!!!!

I can't believe you are rounding into the home stretch already!!!

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

ack I swear I look bigger IRL!!!

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger kari said...

This is HER year!
Yay, 2006 has started; can you believe you are having a BABY this year. xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home