the Preggo Modchik

a blog about my last pregnancy with my daughter Ava

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I have a preggo partner


Ohhhhh happy days I just found out that my sis is preggo too! Our babies will only be 4 mos. apart - who would have thought that we would have a second chance to experience this together. It's hard to believe its Thanksgiving tomorrow, feels like summer just ended. Time is going by so quickly.

We had our 20 week u/s Monday and she looks great - good measurements on all organs and bones and blood flow is awesome, cord looks healthy! YEY! She is kicking more and MORE with everyday, I can tell she is growing. According to the u/s she weighs in at 12 oz. almost a pound!

I am feeling like I am getting a cold, my throat is killing me so I better sign off early as we have to get up at the crack of dawn so hubby can play golf in the desert. Lucky him.

Happy Thanksgiving - I have so much to be thankful for this year :)

2 Sweet Comments:

At 12:17 PM, Blogger kari said...

I just love that belly of yours!! You are over half way there girlie! Every time I think about it, I just get such a big smile on my face. :)
And I am so very happy that you & Les get to experience at least part of your pregnancies together; how special is that! xoxo

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

wait till I update with a new pic, I gained ...AGAIN **gulp**

 

Post a Comment

<< Home