the Preggo Modchik

a blog about my last pregnancy with my daughter Ava

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, October 03, 2005

2nd Trimester is here!

The sickness is subsiding ALREADY... I feel it but it doesn't bother me like before. I can get through my day except for the FATIGUE, that seems to have kicked in. 3-4 hour naps on the weekend is not uncommon. I see my OB this Friday, its time for me to schedule my amniocentesis, not too thrilled about that procedure.

Dealing with the sadness of losing a friend to breast cancer, seems as though her battle is nearing the end. I am heart broken and feeling especially emotional right now. Crying comes so easily.

1 Sweet Comments:

At 2:07 PM, Blogger kari said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home