the Preggo Modchik

a blog about my last pregnancy with my daughter Ava

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I graduated - 12 weeks already!


I made it to 12 weeks, still sick, still have headaches, still dead tired, but getting better. I have 2 pics since I never posted last week, which was by far the most progress as far as belly shots go.

I received my probability results from the Nuchal Scan - risk for Downs 1 in 2010, risk for Trisomy 1 in 10,000. Good numbers but still going forward with amnio for piece of mind. That will happen in a month. We'll know the results around November 15th. Long time.... oh well.

1 Sweet Comments:

At 8:35 AM, Blogger Amber said...

Looking good Linz!! There is a baby in there for sure!!

MWAH!!
Amber

 

Post a Comment

<< Home