the Preggo Modchik

a blog about my last pregnancy with my daughter Ava

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, November 12, 2005

19 weeks

Almost half way there little bean! I better get organized. There is so much to do and the holidays are just about here -ACK! I turned my blog into a Pink Pepto nightmare ha ha! Funny I am even wearing pink (which is a stretch from my usual "bold" brown closet). My tummy has had it with my consumption of rich foods. I'm only putting in whole grains, proteins and water the entire weekend to get back on track. Did I mention I managed to gain 7lbs. in 4 weeks? Ugh...

My sis is hanging out on the couch for a week while 3 prospective embryos float and hopefully call her home within the next 48 hrs. This is her 2nd IVF this Fall and we are all hoping for a very thankful holiday. Testing day is 11/23!!!

Here's what the books say about baby:
Your baby weighs approximately 7 ounces and is about 5.2-6 inches from crown to rump. The exterior layers of skin tissue are developing to form your baby's one-of-a-kind fingerprints. Amniotic fluid that surrounds your baby allows for the free movement of the arms and legs and is also sometimes swallowed to practice digestion. Don't worry about the waste that comes from this, your body replaces the amniotic fluid every four hours.

2 Sweet Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Blogger Amber said...

Love the new digs!! Pink suits you!!

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

BAH!!! you turned me onto PINKISTHENEWBLOG!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home