the Preggo Modchik

a blog about my last pregnancy with my daughter Ava

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I feel kicks!



I can feel kicks everyday now. There are certain times of the day that I feel here more, when I get up in the morning, late afternoon while sitting at my desk and driving home (especially if my pants don't hit in the right spot LOL) and then after I eat dinner I usually get a shout out! I started to clean out my office in preparation of the transformation into a nursery. I have so much to do, get a door installed, have lights put in, paint, clean the carpets and finally buy furniture! This can not be a cheap process. I went out and spent more than my car payment on maternity clothes today, I desperately wanted a new pair of jean that actually fit and that came with a price tag of $195 a pair!!! That is insane isn't it? I bought a pair of cords too, NO MORE clothes for me.

2 Sweet Comments:

At 1:48 PM, Blogger kari said...

Ooooh, which jeans did you get? Any of the ones we looked at that day we shopped at Fashion Island?
I bet they fit even better now with your round tummy - so cute! You gotta be comfortable & with that does come a price. (I am such a bad influence! LOL) xoxo

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I got some SEVEN for all mankind jeans... they rock they fit WAY better than the other "flooders" but they were still a little uncomfy for a 3 hr. dinner - I spent 800.00 dollars at Pea in the Pod - my AMEX is gonna be BAD next month.

GULP!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home