the Preggo Modchik

a blog about my last pregnancy with my daughter Ava

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 20, 2005

growing... out


I haven't been posting regularly. I haven't been feeling much up to it with the passing of my dear friend Ronne. This was her blog if you haven't heard about it from me yet... it’s WELL worth the read but be prepared and come with Kleenex Ronne's Blog.
The morning sickness AKA all day crappy feeling is back and has been since I hit 13.5 weeks. I have a bad taste in my mouth, headache, queasy, drop dead tired, the works. I'm getting tired of being tired and so is my husband. He's been great throughout this whole ordeal, not balking once when I suggested take out for the umpteenth time. Here are weeks 14 and 15 and you'll notice I actually look smaller this week, I must have taken that 15 week picture on an empty stomach. Amniocentesis is Monday at 1:30, I'm ready to get that over with. It will take 10 days for results. With any luck we'll get a sneak preview at "parts" if babyG cooperates.

THINKING PINK

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home