the Preggo Modchik

a blog about my last pregnancy with my daughter Ava

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

my latest symptom...sciatica


I must have overdone it this Halloween, I practically needed someone to carry me to bed last night at 8:30. Everytime I took a step with my right foot a sharp pain would shoot down my right leg. I remember this with Lydon, but I was nearing the end of my pregnancy when I felt it. My back really hurts a lot, it feels loose like a bowl of jello (hmmm jello sounds really good right now) My next doc appt. is Monday, I'll have to ask her about what will help with the pain.

My belly is really starting to round out, people can now tell that I am pregnant vs. getting fat. Some regular at Deidrichs asked if I was going to have anymore kids, I patted my tummy and said well yea, April 7th to be exact and he replies, oh good I thought maybe you were just getting FAT! How odd, I don't think he meant it to sounds as horrible as it did.

My belly shot makes me smile, I finally really really LOOK the part! I can feel her almost everyday now. Some days its a few kicks and stretches other days she seems pretty quiet. She lets me know when I bend over too much. It's time to go bra shopping... again! I have to be up to an F-cup almost - holy guacamole!

1 Sweet Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Blogger kari said...

That belly shot makes ME smile too.
xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home