the Preggo Modchik

a blog about my last pregnancy with my daughter Ava

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 28, 2005

How Do I Break The News?

I can NOT believe that I am pregnant. My friends are going to be SHOCKED! My sister will be so happy, my husband is going to pass out. How am I going to tell him? I don't want to wait like I did the last time. I better call me OB and see if I can get a quantative beta, the last time I saw them they told me that if I was to get pg again I should look at my #'s, my progesterone level was so low 3 yrs ago they feared m/c and put me on pregesterone supplements (now that was fun). I'll call them today. I feel really crampy like AF is coming. No spotting and now I a officially "late". I guess that's what I will tell hubby, "she's late". What else can I say? Ohhhhhh I am not looking forward to this.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home