the Preggo Modchik

a blog about my last pregnancy with my daughter Ava

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 28, 2005

HPT Time

Where is everyone? I need to post this pic of the OPK stick, they are going to freak out, they know what this means. Thank God I have my support crew, my ovusoft mafia buddies, they have been through this whole ordeal with me and my wanting another baby for 3 long years. Ah ha, I have found Maggie online, she will be my partner in crime. I break out a FRE test and one of Kel's cheapy tests, I dip them both with Maggie waiting patiently (or so).... oh God the suspense... the dye is running across the tests the and there are 2 PINK LINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH


MY


GOD

types Maggie.... you are SO PREGNANT.


Pat is going to die.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home