the Preggo Modchik

a blog about my last pregnancy with my daughter Ava

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Trying to remember the GOOD parts of being PG


I complain ...a lot. I'm trying to remember all the good stuff that comes along with the 2 pink lines. In the begining you don't see the pay off, 10 months is a long way away. Now that I have less than 2 weeks and I am so undeniably due soon I get a ton of attention. Here's my list.

Good Things

Having whipped cream and whole milk in my mocha
Guilt free soda drinking
Buying a whole new wardrobe (maternity clothes rock now!)
Decorating the nursery
Washing baby clothes
major boobage! (had them already so maybe this isn't so great)
Endless carbs eating
Strangers complimenting you :)
Taking naps as needed no questions asked
Not having to cook dinner every night
Good skin, nails & hair
Going 10 mos. without stretch marks!
NO PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yea!
Being showered with gifts
Getting out of extra volunteer duties
Not having to lift a thing

the not so good things....

heartburn
leg cramps
naseau
crankiness
itchy belly
"cankles"
sciatica
dizziness
constipation
contractions
insomnia
indigestion
having to pee every 2 hrs.

We measured my tummy this morning, 43" I'm at 190 now and hopefully thats MAX. I go to the doctor tomorrow to get checked for any progress. Hopefully I will be at least 2 cm. (fingers crossed) I wouldn't mind her coming in a week. I need this week to train a new hire. Baby please stay put until then ~ your wishful mom.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home