the Preggo Modchik

a blog about my last pregnancy with my daughter Ava

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

last weeks



I am getting so big and so grouchy! Heart burn is with me 24/7, I waddle, I burp (LOUD), I get leg cramps that bring me to my knees (literally, I have the rug burns to prove it). I am now 1.5 cm - who know's how effaced, she just said "soft". I keep hearing people say oh, she'll come early! I dunno.... she seems quite content.

This pic is from last week...

2 Sweet Comments:

At 8:55 PM, Blogger kari said...

Hang in there...your belly looks so good! I am still amazed at how well you are carrying this little girl. I can't wait to see how much she weighs - you are all baby, BABY!
I bet once she is here you are going to look back & wish you could pregnant again - it is such a little miracle. xoxo

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

you are probably right, I know I'll miss the constant nudges she gives me. Tonight it was painful bladder kicks, THOSE I won't miss, they make my knees weak. LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home